欢迎访问聚知晓---知识星球都知晓!

难以忘怀电影对白:人鬼情未了场景

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  相信大家对于电影是不少看的,那么关于电影里面的一些经典台词或者是一些经典语句不知道大家会不会收藏起来呢?因为这也是学习英语的一种方法哟, 以下是小编给大家整理的难以忘怀电影对白:人鬼情未了场景,希望可以帮到大家

  Molly: Where are you guys from? The New York City Ballet? ( She reaches out of the window to get the statue ) Almost... Ah,ah! ( She screams. Sam reaches out and catches her. )

  茉莉:你们这些家伙是从哪里来的?纽约市芭蕾舞团吗?(她将手伸出窗外去探那个雕像。)就差一点儿……啊,啊!(她尖叫一声,萨姆伸出手抱住她。)

  Sam: Saved Your life.

  萨姆:救了你一命。

  Molly: Sam, you shit, you scared me to death. Why did you do that?

  莱莉:萨姆,你这该死的,你吓死我了,你为什么那样做?

  Sam: Better than seeing this gorgeous body splattered all over the place. Look out, look out.

  萨姆:总比看着你这玉体粉身碎骨强,小心,小心。

  Molly: Ah...

  茉莉:啊……

  Sam: Sam, Molly, you guys home?

  卡尔:萨姆、茉莉,你们这两个家伙在家吗?

  Molly: Carl, did you invite him?

  莱莉:是卡尔,是你请他来的吗?

  Sam: Slave labor.

  萨姆:是来当苦力的。

  Molly: Carl?

  莱莉:卡尔?

  Sam: What?

  萨姆:怎么了?

  Molly: Hurry here.

  莱莉:快来帮忙。

  Sam: Oh, my God, I've got it.

  萨姆:噢,我的上帝,我抓到了。

  Molly: Right here. Watch your toes.

  莱莉:就放在这里,小心你们的脚趾。

  Cad: Hey, where do you want it?

  卡尔:嘿,你们想把它放在哪里?

  Molly: In the bedroom.

  茉莉:放在卧室里。

  Carl: God, this place is going to look great.

  卡尔:上帝,这地方一定会很漂亮。

  Sam: Yeah.

  萨姆:是的。

  Molly: You like it, huh?

  莱莉:你喜欢吗?

  Carl: Like? Like is hardly the word had no idea that it would be so beautiful. it's incredible.

  卡尔:喜欢?“喜欢”这词远远不够。我根本没想到它会这样美,真令人难以置信。

  Sam: Molly, what about here?

  萨姆:茉莉,放这里怎么样?

  Molly: Why don't we just leave it there until we get the other stuff in?

  茉莉:我们何不先放这里,等把其他东西搬进来再说?

  Carl: What are these?

  卡尔:这些是什么?

  Molly: Oh, let me show you. Can you help me lift this up? ( Molly points to the cloth covering a statue. )

  茉莉:噢,我来给你看。你能帮我把这掀起来吗?(茉莉指着那块蒙着一尊雕像的布。)

  Carl: What, here?

  卡尔:这个吗?

  Molly: Yeah. ( They lift the cloth up. )

  茉莉:是的。(两人把布掀了起来。)

  Cad: Wow!

  卡尔:哇!

  Molly: Just finished it, what do you think?

  茉莉:刚塑好,你认为怎么样?

  Carl: Fantastic, I love it.

  卡尔:棒极了,我非常喜欢。

  Molly: Sam, what's the chair doing here?

  莱莉:萨姆,这张椅子放在这里做什么?

  Sam: What do you mean? I love that chair.

  萨姆:你这话什么意思?我喜欢那椅子。

  Molly: I know you love this chair, but we discussed this.

  莱莉:我知道你喜欢这椅子,可我们商量过这个。

  Sam: Well, I've had it forever. when I watch TV, I sit in it.

  萨姆:噢,我永远都不会扔掉。我看电视时会坐在里面。

  Molly: But this chair's ugly.

  茉莉:可这椅子太难看了。

  Sam: So?

  萨姆:是吗?

  Molly: And it doesn't go with anything.

  荣莉:再说它和任何东西都不匹配。

  Sam: It goes with me.

  萨姆:它和我匹配啊。

  Molly: You're right, it does. We'll paint it.

  茉莉:你说得对,的确和你很配。我们要给它上上漆。

  Sam: We'll what? ( Molly and Sam are sitting in bed. Sam looks worried. )

  萨姆:我们什么?(茉莉和萨姆坐在床上,萨姆神情忧虑。)

  Molly: Are you OK?

  茉莉:你没事儿吧?

  Sam: Hummum, I'm fine.

  萨姆:嗯嗯嗯,我很好。

  Molly: What's the matter?

  莱莉:怎么了?

  Sam: Nothing.

  萨姆:没什么。

  Molly: Are you worried about the promotion?

  莱莉:你是在担心升职的事儿吗?

  Sam: No, not really.

  萨姆:不,其实不是。

  Molly: Then what? Morning in together?

  茉莉:那又是什么事儿?是同居的事吗?

  Sam: No. I don't know. It's a lot of things. I just don't want the bubble to burst. It seems like whenever anything good in my life happens, I'm just afraid that I'm going to lose it.

  萨姆:不,我不知道,有好多事儿。我不想让它们成为泡影。果生命中出现美好的东西,无论是在什么时候,我只是担心会多去它。

  Molly: I love you. I really love you.

  茉莉:我爱你,我真的爱你。

  Sam: Ditto. ( News report about another air crash comes from TV)

  萨姆:我也真的爱你。(电视里传来了一起空难报道。)

  Sam: Oh, Jesus, another one.

  萨姆:噢,天啊又一起空难。

  Molly: Oh, don't watch that.

  茉莉:噢,别看那个。

  Sam: I should cancel my trip, these things always happen in threes.

  萨姆:我应该取消旅行,这种事总是接二连三地发生。

  Molly: Sam, get to sleep, besides you lead a charmed life.

  茉莉:萨姆,睡觉吧,再说你一向吉星高照。

  Sam: Oh yes, so did they. It's amazing, just like that, blackout.( Molly is making a pottery, )

  萨姆:噢,是的,他们不也是吗?真可怕,眼前一黑,全都完了(茉莉在做陶艺。)

  Song: Unchained Melody, Oh my love, my darling, I've hungered for your touch along lonely times. And time goes by so slowly, and time can do so much. Are you still mine...

  歌声:(奔放的旋律)噢,我的爱人,我的宝贝,寂寞时我渴望你的抚摸。时光慢慢流逝,时光变化万千。你仍是我的吗……

  Sam: What are you doing?

  萨姆:你在干什么?

  Molly: Couldn't sleep.

  茉莉:睡不着。

  Sam: I must have passed out. What time is it?

  萨姆:我一定是睡死了,现在几点了?

  Molly: 2:00 a.m. ( The pottery goes bad. )

  茉莉:凌晨两点。(陶坯坏了。)

  Sam: Oh no. I hope this wasn't your masterpiece.

  萨姆:噢,不,我希望这不是你的杰作。

  Molly: Sam, not now.

  茉莉:萨姆,现在不是。

  Sam: Can I help you?

  萨姆:我能帮你吗?

  Molly: Yeah put your hand there, and just let the clay slid between your fingers. ( The song goes on. ) I need your love, I need your love, God speed your love to me. Lonely river flows to the sea, to the sea, to the open arms of the sea.Lonely river side, wait for me, wait for me, I'll be coming home, wait for me. Oh, my love, my darling, I've hungered, hungered for your touch along lonely times and times goes by so slowly, and time can do so much. Are you still mine? I hunger for your love, I need your love, God speed your love to me.

  茉莉:能,把你的手放在这里,让黏土滑过你的手指。(歌声继续我需要你的爱,需要你的爱,愿上帝把你的爱赐给我。寂寞河水流向大海,流向大海,流向大海敞开的怀抱。寂寞河边,等着我,等着我。我要回家,等着我。噢,我的爱人,我的宝贝,寂寞时分我渴望,渴望你的抚摸。时光慢慢流逝,时光变化万千。你仍是我的吗?我渴望你的爱,我需要你的爱,我需要你的爱.愿上帝把你的爱赐给我。

精选图文

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享